Friday, October 1, 2010

Transition into Fall and beyond

Today is October 1st, I can't believe it but more so because I turn another year older this month, 34.  It's amazing how we mature, some faster than others but time eventually matures us all.  This year has been a big year of maturing on many levels for me ranging from my spiritual walk to my artistic ventures.  At the end of the month I will face one of my biggest artistic challenges to date, the Sarasota Chalk Festival where I will one of the many artists creating art with chalk in front of many spectators over 2 days.  I will put a link below for those of you who are interested but it has grown into an amazing event if you have never made it out to see it. 

In addition to this I will be meeting with a potential client to showcase and capture her beautiful custom carpenrty work.  I have an amazing feeling about this for many reasons from helping another artist share their one of a kind creations to the doors this would open for me by adding this to my portfolio of work performed.  So say a little prayer that this job works out and that I create exactly what she has in mind for her work and that it allows opportunities that weren't possible before in this field of photography. 

I apologize for the time lapse, blogs can be like any other task an artist takes on.  Artists are notorious for a variety of artist blocks in all fields but it's how our minds work.  I wouldn't change the way this mind of mine is wired for anything because without it I would not be who I am today so you just have to smile and learn to love me for the way mind is designed.  Until the next time I look forward to continuing to open doors and fuel my artistic fire as I prepare to get the new Nikon D7000 by the end of the month, take care and enjoy all the beauty Fall brings with it & even some pumpkin pie.

http://www.chalkfestival.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment